global renewable energy company
VI’s mission is to be the best-in-class international renewable power utility holding company, with diverse renewable energy holdings in all facets of renewable energy across multiple geographies. VI will amplify momentum in the renewable space through in-depth due diligence of renewable technologies and their providers, crafting of flexible business and investment models and disciplined utility deployment processes and project management. Risks are mitigated through technological and geographic diversification. VI provides socially-responsible investors with an ideal opportunity to build wealth while re-defining society’s relationship with energy.
VI’s strength is amplified by the management team’s broad experience, breadth of technical skills, discipline and successful track record in emerging industry transformation.
VI VIRIDIS, LLC
Alternative Energy clients
Vi Viridis will implement any and all energy saving and renewable energy products to gain a competitive edge and utilize every possible energy efficiency technique to give all clients maximum savings. Below are a few of our featured clients and projects.
- Electrowatt Engineering Services Ltd., Switzerland
- Lahmeyer International, Germany
- Fichtner Consulting Engineers, Gmbh, Germany
- Lehr Associates, USA
- Mathtech, Incorporate, USA
- MPR Associates, USA
- TEPCO/TEPSCO Japan
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- The Association OF Energy Engineers (AEE)
- The Institution of Electrical & Electronics Engineers Pakistan (IEEEP)
- Pakistan Engineering Council – PEC
- Environmental Engineers & Managers Institute OF AEE
- Energy Survives Marketing Society OF AEE
- Cogeneration & Competitive Power Institute of AEE
- Society OF Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Association of Consulting Engineers Pakistan (ACEP)
Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.
121 S. Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
P.O. Box 20074
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
28175 Haggerty Road
Novi, Michigan 48377
1725 I Street
Washington, DC 20006
EMAIL & PHONE